Wednesday, September 26, 2012

sweet sweet summertime


          Summer after senior year was the sweetest of them all, and I wished it would never end. Although I worked 20+ dreary hours every week at Market Basket, I spent a lot of time with friends and enjoyed the freedom, late nights, and later mornings. Summertime was filled with graduation and birthday parties, walks through Maudslay, trips to Little Neck, Salisbury, and Hampton beaches (and of course my beach, Plum Islans), adventures to Boston, and lots of ridiculously good food from Las Olas, Abe’s, and Riverview. I also feel like we spent a lot of time at Friendly’s, solely because it’s open until midnight.
          More than anything, this summer made me realize how much I love and appreciate my friends, and I have no idea how I’m functioning without them. We spread out across the U.S. and the globe, and I can’t wait to see most of them at Thanksgiving. 

Danielle with Becca at her graduation party

Klaudia and Gretchen on Plum Island for Gretch's birthday party
Gretchen's graduation party

Becca and I
boston adventures  
Keane concert at the House of Blues, Boston
Klaudia, Old Town Hill, Newbury, MA
Kennebunkport, ME

car rides to nowhere in particular
my beautiful sister
nora and klaudia
L.L. Bean flagship store in Freeport, ME

sunset at the artichoke

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know my face (or the link to our blog) was somewhere else on the blogosphere! I'm finally getting caught up on reading your blog... love this post! Miss you!
    XOXO
    Gretchen (and Jane!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes! i added your blog to my "favorites" list since you two are some of my favorite friends! love and miss you both!
    Allison

    ReplyDelete